- check my email, facebook, and twitter before going to bed.
- eat the crusts of the sandwich first, and then the middle.
- have to finish my chapter before I put the book down.
- get songs from Nolan's kids shows stuck in my head for DAYS at a time.
- cheat and drink more than my allotted 20 oz of Coke a day.
- make wishes on clock palindromes
- leave unopened emails in my inbox
- want to get up in the morning
- let a bottle of milk, soda, or salad dressing sit on the table lidless.
I am off to St. Louis for the weekend, to craft with my mommy friends and have a little down time. Ben and the boy are staying home for some man time. I'm so looking forward to it, but I'm going to miss my boys.
I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share upon my return.