Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Weekend Away

Nope.  Not dead.

Yet.

May is over, so my constant chanting of "just make it through May.  Just make it through May" is probably a little late to the party.  I guess I'll have to change my mantra.
At least regionals are over for a few months. . .  so there will be no more keynote creating in the wee hours for a while.  That MUST mean things are getting better, right?

------------------------------------------

So, we went to California this past weekend to see wee Sienna be blessed.  And to MEET HER already.  Because she's 3 months old, and in aunty land, that is WAY too many months.  We took Logan with us, because he's still a little young to be without his mama. . .  And the resulting pictures pretty much centered around the two of them.  They are the same # of months apart as Aubrey & Nolan, so I'm certain they will be great friends, despite the difference in gender.

A few of my favorites:
This is the sweet elephant I had to bring to Sienna.  Is that not adorable?

 Post baby blessing photos.  Their church is right next to the Sacramento temple, so we took our photos there.

I was apparently a comfortable place to nap.  And I do so love to be a baby napping place, so I stole her every time she seemed tired.

Kissing cousins

Logan was making this face all weekend.  It was cracking us all up.  I'm not sure what it means, but it can't help but make you smile.

No comments: