Thursday, September 28, 2006

States I've been to

I have a lot of boredom at work lately. A LOT. And I've taken to reading the blogs of as many interesting/funny people as I can find. My friend Jen has a bunch of fun charts and graphs on her blog, and I decided I needed to try one of them. The following is a map of all of the states in the US that I have been to. 52%. Not bad at all. Of course, when I did the country map it was so pitiful I couldn't even bring myself to post it. But this is a map I can be pretty proud of. I didn't include states I had just stopped in on an airplane. That's kind of cheating. I did include states I drove through, however, because you do actually SEE the state that way, and get out of the car at least once.

Try one yourself. They're fun.



create your own personalized map of the USA

No comments: