Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Randoms

1- I have finally found it.  IN UTAH.  A cupcake shop that impresses the
cupcake snob in me...

(I borrowed this image from their blog to entice you)

If you live anywhere near Provo, GO.  It's in Brigham's Landing
(just down the way from Burgers' Supreme)  

And they have. . .  get this. . . NON-DRY chocolate!  It is literally the first time I have experienced that in a cupcake shop.  And if there's anything I hate, it's a dry cupcake.  Please go visit them.  I need them not to close and I can't support them all on my own.

2- We are making it through the summer one crazy day at a time.
Most days we have at least 15 conversations like this one:



Because independence requires opinions.
Strong opinions.
And right or wrong, stubbornness.

3- Ben's show has 10 more performances.  . .  if you haven't seen it, go see it.
If last night's performance was any indication, you could get more entertainment
than you bargained for. . .  which  kind of makes me want to go back again.
Because who doesn't like some drama?

4- Inception.

SEE IT.

I predict now that it will win best picture.  And totally deserve it.

5- Ben and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Wednesday.
Seriously?!
When did that happen?


And how do I get this hair back?

5 comments:

Anna said...

Oh that's funny! How does it not bug the heck out of them when their shoes are on the wrong feet?!

Oh, and agreed...awesome hair!

Megan said...

I love the video - I can't count how many times we go through that every day! And happy anniversary - what a gorgeous picture!

Stefanie said...

I love his little voice. Such a sweet boy. And Max is so stubborn too, you just have to let them go with it and laugh about it later....

BTW, you were (and still are) GORGEOUS!

Tamey said...

I was looking at the menu at your house and I REALLY want the chocolate cherry cheesecake ones. :) You should make some like that!

Emily S. said...

yeah, you're hot in that pic. And I am JEALOUS of those cupcakes.

Off to go call Noah to watch your video. :)