Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Randoms

1- I'm going to drag Nolan with me to see Justin Hackworth's 30 strangers show tonight.  This is a pretty incredible event that Justin stages, and a pretty awesome opportunity he is offering for you to get a photo shoot and help those in need at the same time.  I went last year and LOVED itGot my picture taken by Justin and LOVED that too.

If you're anywhere near Provo tonight, come on down!  (I'll be the one trying to keep my 2 year old out of the cupcakes.  Or exiting quickly when I see that there are NO other children in the building)

2- Inspired by Kevin & his newsies shoot. . .  Tamera tried one of her own, and Nolan got to play again.


That gives you a pretty good idea of Nolan's skin tone next to other people, doesn't it? Poor fair skinned child.

3- You know you're boring and old (and also too busy) when the news that your boss is letting you out of work early on Friday inspires thoughts of stopping for groceries on the way home.  What is WRONG with me?

4- Last Sunday we joined Ben's family for a little picnic in Kim's back yard. . .  all of Ben's sisters were in town, which is always an event to celebrate.  It didn't last long enough.  I love to have other kids and a dog for Nolan to run around with in a nice safe back yard.  What could be better?


ps. Nolan learned his made hulahooping skills from watching me do Wii Fit.  Can you tell?

5-  I'm making birthday cupcakes for Audra McDonald tomorrow. . .  this is making me more nervous than I would have thought.  I'm making the same kinds I've made 100 times, but still. . .  it seems like they should be fancier.

2 comments:

Jenny Webster said...

Wow that would be scary to make cupcakes for her I think! What's she like in real life anyway? I really wish we could come see the show. I hear it's great! Good luck!

mel said...

That video of Nolan is hilarious! Tamera did a great job with the Newsies! Can't wait to read this week's Friday Randoms. You've had a red letter week in UT!