Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday Randoms

(photo courtesy of Emily, she's the one front and center)

1- I spent last weekend in St. Louis, and it was such fun. These girls (12 of us in all, each with a child Nolan's age) came from all over the country to hang out and craft together. . . and no one turned out to be a psycho killer! Score!


2- I was pretty darn happy with the winner on SYTYCD, but I have to say, although I watched every episode, I wasn't as excited about this season as I was last. . .
I wonder if the fall season will help. . .


3- My child has discovered Dora/Diego. Our lives may never be the same.

4- I must admit to being GIDDY excited for GLEE to start on Sept. 9th. It may just make up for the loss of Pushing Daisies. . . and I didn't think anything would. You people out there better watch, though, because if Glee gets cancelled as quickly as PD did. . . I won't know what to do.

5- This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. (forgive the link, it wasn't embeddable)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I will watch Glee if you say so. I trust you with my movies Melanie. And for me that means I trust you a lot.

Amanda said...

I was so happy Jeanine won! It's the first time I've watched a full season and I got hooked. Can't wait for fall...Glee AND SYTYCD?!? Very exciting.

Sounds like you guys had a fantastic weekend in St. Louis! Yay!

Tea Marie Photography said...

I'm excited for Glee too! You need to save them for me! So I watched that video. Was that her husband or child? It's funny either way. Funnier if it's husband. HAHA. Oh and that picture is Little Einsteins. The photos where he looks brainwashed is Dora/Diego. LOL. And brainwashing it is. I just hope he doesn't start speaking in spanish!

Unknown said...

First of all, I LOVE this reoccurring posting! So much so, that I was thinking of becoming a copy-cat and doing one myself! What do ya think? Secondly, I was also VERY pleased w/ SYTYCD's winner. If Evan had won (bless his heart) I think I might have had a fit. Love that show!

Long live "Friday Randoms" :)

Emily S. said...

Oh, Dora. *sigh*

Still, that kid is cuter than cupcakes in his pjs....

:)

Yay for Glee! Are you getting a "gleeks" t?

Melanie said...

Yeah, I'm a dork. that picture is June from Little Einsteins. oh well. :)