Friday, April 30, 2010

1- Nolan's obsession with Word World continues.  
His newest thing. . .  trying to make more of things by adding an "S".  Observe:

Cows
 Ducks

2-  It's snowing in UT today. . .  for the second day in a row.

I don't think I need to clarify my feelings on this subject.

Also, I'm pretty sure the smoothie garden is going to need a restart. . .  I can't imagine that getting snowed on several times is going to be good for the berry plants.

3- Our summer just got pretty interesting. . .  Ben was cast in 110 In The Shade at the Hale Center Theater in Orem.  This is pretty huge for him for several reasons. . .  
A) his theater bug bites him pretty hard about once a year, and it's
TIME for him to do a show.  
B) A lot of very cool people and long time friends are in this cast.  
& C) Audra freaking McDonald is going to be in the show for the first 2 weeks.

How could he possibly pass up an opportunity like that?!

4- Tomorrow Nolan will officially be 2.5.  
Should there be some sort of celebration?  
I feel a little lame that I hadn't even considered it until this moment. . .

7 comments:

Tami said...

That is so cute with the "s"! I think you should for sure celebrate half birthdays! Celebrate whenever you can!

mel said...

Damn, that cutie Nolan is smart!

Natalie said...

That "s" business is fantastic!

Cyndie said...

Nolan is the best. I wish his method worked with money.

genevieve said...

Holy FREAKING COW!! Audra McDONALD?!! Wow wow wow wow WOW.

I don't know much about the show, but my brother sang "Gonna Be Another Hot Day" for a CD he made...such a great song!

How exciting for you guys!!!

Stefanie said...

Smarty pants Nolan!! What a cutie!

Elneeta said...

I am soooo excited for Ben. What a great way to scratch the theater itch. I am sure he is going to be phenomenal and have so much fun. Too bad the role doesn't call for wearing tights...