Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Good Cause Revisited

Remember when I talked about Justin Hackworth and his awesome fundraiser he was doing for the Women & Children's shelter in Provo?

We took advantage of his offer and went for a photo shoot over a Labor Day weekend with the girls in my family. My mom, my sister Natalie, and Natalie's daughter Aubrey.

We had such a marvelous time. Justin is the very definition of a people person and he helped all of us relax. And the proof is in the pictures. I am so excited with how they turned out. Here are just a few of my favorites:


4 comments:

Anna said...

I love #4. You. Smiling. Love it.

That is all.

Sandra said...

LOVE the pics!! Thanks so much for sharing! I just told my daughter (now 15) sitting next to me that I used to babysit you and Natalie. She just said, "You're old, mom." I know!!

Jenny Webster said...

I love these! How fun, I'm glad you found a good way to use that shoot! Great Idea, and everyone looks so cute!

Stefanie said...

These are all awesome photos. I love the perspective, and they really capture YOU.