Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about leaving our little nest for the weekend. I was pretty freaked out about whether or not we'd bring everything we needed to bring and how Nolan would adjust to the change in scenery.

It turned out I was nervous for no reason. He adapted just fine. He still got up every 2 hours all night, but that's not at all different, so it wasn't a big deal. I am continually amazed at the difference in size and development 7 months makes between Aubrey & Nolan.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my immediate family. My mom had surgery the day before Thanksgiving, so we relegated her to the couch and split up the dinner between us. It turned out wonderfully. I am so grateful to have such a great family full of people I love. We all get along so well. . . it's a real blessing.

We spent Friday in Ogden visiting with Kim's family and introducing Nolan to family he hadn't met yet. Here he is with Helaina and Isabella:



And with Ben and his grandma:


We spent saturday and Sunday nights up later than we should have been playing some shang hi. Nolan helped his daddy cheat a little. . . I maintain. At least on Saturday when Ben won. . .

No comments: