Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Conference Weekend and Nolan

We got some great shots of Nolan over conference weekend that I needed to share:

I put the red hat on him out of a bin of stuff Natalie brought for him to use. I was SHOCKED that he left it on that long. He sat with Jeremy and played with his phone for about 20 minutes without taking it off.

He also spent a good portion of the weekend carrying around a wooden spool in his mouth, breathing through the hole in the middle. . .

Spinning on grandpa's office chair

His new favorite thing to do. . .
it fits up there just perfectly!

Swinging in the backyard after the rain

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I can't believe how big he looks!!! And I love the frames you used on the pics! Awesome!

Eve said...

You know, they have these really cool toys where you can stick the matching shapes into the matching holes. If he likes sticking his fingers in his nose, he will LOVE that toy! (I'm guessing anyway...;)I love it!

McLeodx5 said...

hahaha, i love the nose picking pic...he'll love that one when he's older too. ;)