Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cupcake Smashing

OK. I think we're going to go in reverse order with these posts, because I finished these photos first.

A few more shots of Nolan's cake smashing experience.

He was a little confused at first about why he was allowed to just dig in an make a mess. . . especially with everyone watching.

But with a little prompting, he got into it.

And when I finally put him in his high chair, he knew EXACTLY how to handle that cupcake.

I think we're going to let him go at another one this weekend on his actual birthday too. . . because it's so much fun to watch what he does.
(and I'm a sucker for the pictures)

10 comments:

Aurora Raine said...

I love that last picture!! He's like: "I did it!!!" Super cute!

Anna said...

I love it when they look at you like "Really? You want me to make a mess?". Like it is some kind of big set-up.

Sandra said...

As always, the pics are adorable!

Nick said...

is it embarrassing if i have a similar picture of me?
...
from last weekend?
...

Melanie said...

only if you're just in your diaper.
. . .

You're plenty old enough to be potty trained

. . .

Not that I'm judging

Stefanie said...

Those are adorable!! I love it! Makes me excited for our own cake smash -- I wasn't really excited until I saw these!

Oh my...the word verification below that I have to type in is "demon"....wonder if someone is trying to tell me something???

Emily S. said...

HOORAY! He says. And now he's addicted for life.

:)

Happy early birthday, Nolan, and happy REAL birthday tomorrow!

Michelle said...

He looks like he had a great time! Happy birthday!

Loraine Edwards said...

cuteness. They need to be on the front of a birthday card!!!

Sarraphim said...

That's cute! I love him with chocolate smeared all over him! (okay, I love him in general as well)!