Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chick Magnet

I sent matching onsies to Stefanie & Emily's boys months ago with the theory that we'd all take pictures of them and make a series. . . And then I never took the pictures. (I think they may still be working on them too)

When I put Nolan in this outfit this morning, I decided I would take a few pictures , before I forgot and it was in the laundry again. We went out in the back yard where the light was better DESPITE the fact that I STILL haven't mowed the lawn. (in my defense, it's WAY longer over here in the shade than it is in the sun) It made it easier for him to perform his standing trick anyway. . .

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

I love the second photo!! And the one of him standing -- its like he's in the jungle :). Just kidding...you should see our lawn!

Thanks again for the onesie -- and I am supposed to be getting photos any day now -- so I'll forward on a good one. Otherwise, we might have to do another photo shoot here too.

Angie said...

too cute! You just reminded me that I need to mow. :-)

McLeodx5 said...

be still my heart! omg, he's so smoochable! :)

Emily S. said...

okay, for REALSIES, it is my turn to snap some. It will be one of my weekly goals for next week. Promise!! (Lucky for me, Noah is still teeny, so it fits quite well!)

Jenee Zirker said...

You are going to have a walker real soon. He's getting so big and I think the shirt fits him perfectly. I'm sure youget comments all the time on how cute little Nolan is.