Friday, September 05, 2008

Cupcakes of the Week

As payment for designing a gorgeous little cupcake for my Wee Cakes logo (which I will be sharing soon), I promised Megan some delicious cupcakes. Her choice was chocolate caramel, and I had to add peanut butter, because I've been dying to try the recipe Emily gave me.

I have to say, OH MY WORD!! I have outdone myself with this one.

Chocolate cake, caramel filling, peanut butter whipped frosting, and a drizzle of caramel on top.

I almost keeled over from the sugar rush.

And then I wanted a glass of milk.




15 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

please make these for me

soon

please

please

please

Rachel said...

I just ate one and it was amazing. I need to go run a few laps...but totally worth it!

Sufoot said...

If you get your logo before I get mine, so help me.....

Sandra said...

It looks absolutely delicious!!!

Emily S. said...

BEE-Yoo-TI-Ful!! How'd the PB recipe turn out?

The pics are great, too... :)

Loraine Edwards said...

Could you send me some!

Dawn said...

I can not stop thinking about these cupcakes!!!

Emily Webster said...

any chance that if we stop by tomorrow there might be some lying around? ;-)

Angie said...

They look soooo delicious! I love your video.

Sarraphim said...

oh my gosh, Melanie! I wish I were closer to you and Ben so you could use me to try these wonderful looking confections out on! They look so... decadent, so scrumptious! :D Nice to see you the other night, even if it was just at Wyview... :D

Stefanie said...

I want to eat one of these so badly....I think a road trip is in order..

megan said...

I am slow. As the recipient of these cupcakes, I should have been the very first to comment. Because they were so scrumptious, decadent, delicious, to die for! Absolutely perfect with a glass of milk. They did not last 24 hours. Thank you--I think I got the better end of the deal.
When can I get my next fix?

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

I want some! I don't think I want to make them though. It would be so much easier to buy them.

Furrow said...

mmmmmm..... gorgeous.

McLeodx5 said...

YUM. you are amazing!