Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Such a Boy

Last night during FHE, Nolan took a little spill into the coffee table. He hits his head on the table several times a day, but not usually hard enough to leave a mark.

Last night was different
Chewing on the ice pack Ben gave him for his head.
I'm sure it felt good on tooth #3 breaking through too.

I'm fairly sure he wasn't pleased that i was taking a picture so close to his injury.

But it's no wonder he ends up with injuries like this.

This is how I found him this morning when I came out of my very short trip to the bathroom.

Yes, if I was a good parent I wouldn't have taken a picture before I got him down. But it was just so perfect! And he actually seemed fairly stable at the time. . .

So sue me. I got 3 hours of sleep last night thanks to this little monster. . .

I've moved the truck since then. Don't worry.

9 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh my LORD!! I almost fell off my chair in shock when I saw the last series of photos! What a climber!!!

And, I love his little furrowed brow in the injury shot. And, don't worry -- I always try to grab my camera first -- you've gotta catch those moments when you can!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That is a boy for you my son had perma=bruise for 6 months from 10-15 months! Good Luck!

Natalie said...

Oh my Goodness!!!! Holy Cow, I can't believe he can climb that well. That is crazy.

Loraine Edwards said...

Oh dear you are going to be in trouble when he starts walking!

Angie said...

Oh my!!! Poor you!

Lisa said...

I would have taken the picture first too.

Rachel said...

Sometimes their curiousity outweighs their common sense at this age! But he is so stinkin cute, how can you get mad?

Jenee Zirker said...

Oh my goodness don't you have your hands full. I can't believe that he is climbing like that. Just the beginning of a little boy. Good Luck.

Emily S. said...

(sorry for the late comment) That kiddo is NUTS! So impressive. Good for you for grabbing the shot!