Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Missing Lost

I have always appreciated Wednesday night TV. It's not overcrowded like Thursday, but there is some quality stuff that I can watch while cleaning the house (at least that was true pre-pregnancy. Lately it's been stuff I can watch while laying on the couch and moaning occasionally)

First, we have an A.I. results show, which can often frustrate me, but I like progress, so it's OK that stupid Sanjaya is still on the show, as long as he doesn't outlast someone like Blake or Jordin. That would make me mad.

Second, and most importantly, we have Lost. FINALLY back from it's ridiculously long break mid-season, it's got me hooked again big time. I have loved the last 5 or 6 episodes, and I can't WAIT to see what happens this week.

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait. I am going to be stuck in the basement of the SCERA tonight. We're having auditions for Ragtime, and though I'm not yet ready to give up the idea that the show may very well suck because we won't have the black talent we need to pull the show off. . . we DID have several talented, and simultaneously dark skinned people show up last night. I'm a little bit giddy that we may not look like idiots for choosing this show after all. (OK, I didn't pick it, but you know what I mean) We may just be able to create a cast of diverse and talented performers to pull this thing off.

Hooray!!

But I'm still not thrilled about missing Lost.

No comments: