Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ben!

Ben hates to celebrate his birthday. Has for as long as I've known him. I have never really known why. Mostly I ignore his distaste and try to make him celebrate anyway. This year, I have no choice. Today is Ben's birthday, but it's also Wednesday. That means Ben has class tonight. And not just class, but his final for his Spring class. He claims this is the best birthday ever, but it sort of depresses me.

And so, in his honor (and because he seldom looks at this blog anyway and therefore won't get mad) a few of the things I love about Ben:

His love of animals
OK, so I don't have a picture of him with a dog, but you'll have to trust me when I say he would give almost anything to have a puppy right now

He'll be a wonderful daddy. He's great with kids. . .

And hates to have his picture taken

But he smiled on our wedding day anyway

Happy birthday, Ben

I love you!

No comments: