Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Coming SOON!

I am going to catch up on the weekend's goings on. . . as I have a ton of awesome pictures. But first, the good news.

We had a doctor's appointment this morning and scheduled our ultrasound. By about 11 am this very Friday we should know if we're having a boy or a girl!!! Woo Hoo!

One thing we know for sure, based on this morning's appointment, this is an active baby. He/she was running away from the doppler machine every time we tried to listen to the heart beat. Hopefully that's a good sign that we'll be able to see all the right parts on Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to find out! Okay, probably not as excited as you & Ben are but I'm still excited. :) I was actually thinking about you this morning and wondering if you'd had your ultrasound yet. I'll be checking in on Friday for sure! :)