Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunday

Sunday was a pretty big day for our family. Aubrey was blessed, we had a big family gathering to celebrate, and later that afternoon my dad was set apart as Stake Patriarch. I still contend that he seems awfully young for a job like that. . . but who am I to say? After all of that, I took photos for Jeremy & Emily to use in their wedding announcements. Thanks to Nick's fancy new camera, they turned out great.

Here are some highlights of the day:

The Hackett Family right before the blessing

Mom & baby Aubrey in her gorgeous dress

4 generations of ladies

The fam
Jason had run home and Ben was in Wisconsin. . .
but this is the rest of us


Ethan
Poor kid ended the evening throwing up.
Apparently he had strep but we had no idea.

Carter

Tanner

Aubrey in the cute striped onesie I got her.
I'm not responsible for the skirt, but it's dang cute.

And, Jeremy and Emily in a few of our favorites from our little photography adventure:

No comments: