Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun With Google Images

So, this was a tag from Emily's blog. It looked like a fun way to spend a few minutes. . . or 30.
Here are the rules (do this on your own blog and let me know you did in the comments)
For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers.

Here are mine:

My Age:A Place I'd Like To Travel To:My Favorite Place:My Favorite Object:
My Favorite Food:My Favorite Animal:
My Favorite Color:
The Town Where I Was Born:The Town Where I Live:A Past Pet:A Past Love:My Best Friend's Nickname:My Screen Name:
(I have no idea why this came up, Bridget, but I liked the picture, I hope it's OK)
My First Name:My Middle Name:My Last Name:One Of My Bad Habits:My First Job:My Grandmother's Name:My College Degree:What I Am Doing Right Now:

8 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

minerva is your grandma?

isn't that a minerva painting?

maybe i'm crazy...

Stefanie said...

SO, I tried to do this also, and after spending an hour on it, my comp crashed.

But, I would just like you to know that for several of your answers...I had the SAME photos. How weird is that? Great minds must think alike -- for google searches! :)

McLeodx5 said...

how fun was that to do? i did it and it was a great time waster, lol.

-Bridget said...

How cool! I'm sitting here looking through all of your images and all of the sudden I'm going, "hey, I recognize that!" That's awesome that my my site would come up with my sisters bead picture on it. I'm curious what you typed now.

Emily S. said...

that steak is making me hungry!!

Fun photos! Glad you too the time to waste...

Angie said...

NKOTB was my past love too! Now I want a steak. :-)

Melanie said...

Though that may well BE a minerva painting, it's actually what came up for Ruth. . . I think Ruth is the subject of the painting, rather than the painter.

Samantha said...

Wow! Thats coooool. I am filing that idea away for post ideas.