Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Arizona


I have been missing in action for a few days. Sorry about that.

Thanks to a good tax return, we were able to make it back to AZ this weekend to visit Ben's parents. We had a really fun time. We ate too much, talked a lot, walked through model homes, shopped, and did 3 puzzles. It was a full weekend, but a good one too.
I have come to remember how much I hate small planes. I really thought I was going to have a panic attack on our way home today. But I survived, thankfully.

Now life starts again for real. . . It's going to be a crazy week!

The picture is of Picacho Peak, found at www.sonoran-sunsets.com. Or, as Ben would say, Picachu Peak.

1 comment:

Nick said...

i love that place! the ostrich farm and the dairy queen. what more do you need really?

:)