Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am not generally a huge fan of Valentine's Day. It's a pretty contrived holiday, if you ask me. But I am embracing the idea today, just for fun. I wish I could claim these cupcakes as my own, but alas, they are courtesy of Freed's Bakery. I just thought they were pretty. Ben and I will be celebrating the holiday tomorrow night for several reasons.

#1-- Ben has class tonight.


#2-- It will be much less crowded out on the town tomorrow.


We have a tradition of buying socks for Valentine's Day, so we'll be heading to the Gap and picking out something nice for each of us. I'll share our choices once we've made them.

In the mean time, I'm crafting my traditional Valentine CD and happened upon this great website where you can make your own conversation hearts. This is one of the ones I made.

Have a great V-Day!


No comments: