Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekends Pass Too Quickly

This past weekend went by insanely quickly, and I wish it wouldn't have. There were several highlights to the weekend. I left my camera at home today, so I'll have to share the pictures later.

#1-- Kim, Helaina, and Isabella came down and we went swimming, had Tony's Pizza, and watched Chronicles of Narnia.

#2-- I finally learned how to play Mexican Train (Dominoes)! Santa gave them to me for Christmas and we had yet to pull them out. I am hooked now. I made Ben play again with me last night.


#3-- We celebrated Tanner's birthday with about 50 other people at Jenny's Grandma's house last night. It was an insane crowd. I'm pretty sure Tanner had a great time, and that's what it was all about. It was fun to see Jenny's family again. They live too far away!

And now I'm back to work, like it or not.

No comments: