Friday, March 09, 2007

American Idol


Before the weekend begins, I have to express my frustration on this. . .

Who the crap voted for Sanjaya or Haley?! How on EARTH are those two still there and Sundance and Sabrina are not.

Don't get me wrong. Sundance would have gone in the next couple of weeks anyway, but it's RIDICULOUS that Sanjaya stayed on longer. And Sabrina was a VERY talented singer. Stronger than Haley by far.

Where is the justice?

If Sanjaya makes it through more than the first week of the top 12, it will only prove that only 13 year old girls are voting for this show, and it's become a popularity contest about who the teenagers think is the hottest, not the best singers. . .

The fact that Taylor Hicks won last year was bad enough, can we PLEASE kick off those that are awkward and gawky on stage and will never win. . . OY!!

(yes, I have just made obvious my guilty pleasure of watching American Idol. So SUE ME)

No comments: