Friday, March 09, 2007

The Weekend of Insanity

My brain is barely functioning at the moment. . . It has been such a crazy week trying to get ready for this weekend, and even now I'm not sure I have remembered everything I'm supposed to bring with me. I better have remembered the important stuff, though, because it's too late now to do anything about it.

This is what the weekend looks like:

Fri. night
5 pm: Ben meets me at work and we make a mad dash northward
7 pm: Katie performs in Carousel!

Sat. morning
10am-12 noon: Natalie's baby shower/open house (before which I have to wrap her present, finish the favors, make apple pizza, frost the cupcakes, slice fruit and bake the quiche. . . not by myself, of course, my mom will help)

Sat. evening
up to Ogden to have dinner and play with Kim and her family


Sun. morning
10am-12 noon: Stake conference with my parents

Sun. evening
7:30 pm: stop in Salt Lake to see Cecliy's senior recital at the U of U.

It's going to be a whirlwind. I will try to take lots of pictures along the way.

No comments: