Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

Truthfully, this weekend was crazy. We had a long long list of things to do and places to go, and I was a little afraid I would end the weekend a ridiculously tired lump. Which I sort of did. . . but it was still a lot of fun. Once we had finished a Saturday of rehearsal and a housing activity (which involved a lot of water), we made our way up North to a weekend with the fam.

Just a few moments from the weekend of family time. . .

The newly engaged Jeremy & Emily

Wee baby Aubrey hangin' with mom at dinner

And the post dinner nap

There was much more of course. Ben and the avacado baby got me a wonderful mother's day gift of a darling diaper bag (that I can't find a picture of online to save my life) and some yummy smelling lotion to add to my stash and help fight off stretch marks. Woo Hoo!


No comments: