Monday, October 23, 2006

I have a confession to make. . .

I bought a Christmas album today. I am, as a rule, totally opposed to starting to celebrate Christmas before December first. I'll blame this lapse on two things:

1) I went to a Christmas concert on my birthday this year. For those of you that are unaware, my birthday is in August. It was a fluke thing. They were recording the concert to send to troops overseas. It was, officially, the first time I'd heard Christmas music on my birthday. Maybe it just threw me off for the whole year.

2) It's Sarah McLachlan!! How can I NOT buy it? Especially when I can get it from the Russians. . . I mean, that's just a no brainer.

I'm only going to listen to the songs once, and then I'll put them away until December. But I had to do it. I had to.

No comments: