Thursday, October 19, 2006

Top 10 TV shows


I'm pretty much over a lot of the new shows, to be honest. I'm recording a lot of them, and not really getting back to watching them. I completely removed Smith from my schedule, and Kidnapped moved, but I barely noticed, because I'd stopped watching that too. I gave up on Jericho this week. The following are the shows I'm still recording, in no particular order:

1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition-- How can you not cry EVERY single week? It's just too cool for words the stuff they do for people.

2. Brothers & Sisters-- truth be told, I'm 2 weeks behind. & I may not catch up. Unless I have a night of total boredom to catch up.

3. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip-- Oh how I heart this show. It makes me giddy.

4. Heros-- We are behind on this show. We missed last week. But I really really like it. Monday nights are SO cool again.

5. Boston Legal-- It's funny again. & I care. There's no way you can watch it and not laugh at the ridiculousness of this law firm. They're insane. And that's OK.

6. Lost-- It's got me a little bit on the edge of not caring after this week. . . but I think that's because I find Locke BORING. I'll be excited again when they get back to the interesting stuff. Up until last night I was on the edge of my seat.

7. The Nine-- This is on my maybe list. It's interesting, but not to the point of losing sleep to watch it.

8. Six Degrees-- Same thing. Although I am strangely drawn to the Campbell Scott/Bridget Moynahan story line.

9. Ugly Betty-- it's cheesy and contrived, but somehow, I still like it. I still get sucked in. Probably because the characters are likeable. Also, funny is important. There's not much funny on my TV list.

10. Grey's Anatomy-- By far my favorite. I am tripping over myself to watch it as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what happens, and what will come out of their mouths next. My favorite line from this week. Meredith to Bailey, "You're pretty". YAY!! But am I the only one that thinks Chandra Wilson (Bailey) is doing something weird with her voice this season? Probably. I'm shutting up now.

No comments: