Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Part I

Turns out, Halloween at XanGo is much like Halloween at Nu Skin. Not that that was a huge surprise. I copped out, as usual, with a Halloween t-shirt an a bullet hole in the forehead. & yes, I do look that bad today. I mean, if you got shot in the head, you'd look pretty crappy too. But people here haven't seen it before, so they're all pretty impressed. Most of my team (minus the other two girls) went to lunch at Cafe Rio in Draper. Imagine the people you see to the right all sitting at a table. . . along with a Clint Eastwood look alike and a girl with a bullet hole in her head.

Needless to say, we got a lot of looks. Including an old guy who was truly concerned for me, a line guy making our food who told me it looked "authentic", and a little girl who smiled widely for Clint the Chipmunk, and then got scared of me. . . (and a little of Dainon, let's be honest).

Have you ever seen anything cooler than a chipmunk on a skateboard? No? I have, the same chipmunk riding that skateboard down the road at Thanksgiving Point. Oh, the joy.


This guy won the Costume contest and $1000. I can't imagine spending that much time on a costume. Thanks anyway.

I'll update you on the rest of the night later. . . I'm sure there will be Tanner pictures to share.






PS. Forgive me for the layout change. After I saw my 13th blog with the polka dot layout, I had to change it. I couldn't take it any more.

No comments: