Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Birthday Wishes


As August comes to a close (how on earth did that happen?!) it occurs to me that I am an awful, horrible friend.

I know so many others that share my birth month that I completely, and with no excuse whatsoever, forgot to wish a Happy Year. Where was my brain? What happened to my calendar? Oh, that's right, I have about 5 of those, none of which I ever look at.

And so, in a very late and very pitiful way, I would like to wish a very belated happy birthday to Dallas Petersen (who actually has a birthday in July), Petre Biggs, and Jen Harman. I know there are a lot more than that, but truthfully, I'm still not looking at my calendar, so I can't come up with more than 3 off the top of my head.

I love you all. I hope you had wonderful birthdays. And please forgive my pregnant brain for overlooking your big days!!

1 comment:

jennyharhar said...

Just now seeing this, but thanks! :)