Monday, August 20, 2007

Showing Off the New Toy

As much because I was getting stressed out by having that particular picture at the top of my blog as anything else. . . a second post of the day.

I wanted to show off the joy of the fancy new camera.
Keep in mind this is all without photoshop to color correct and on all automatic settings. Jeremy & Emily were nice enough to give me a great photography book that will hopefully teach me wonderful things about manual settings. . . since it's been about 15 years since I had a class on the subject.

But in the mean time. . . some beautiful moments:

Aubrey. I hope she keeps those gorgeous blue eyes. They're amazing.

The boys on our trip over to the park to play. They are such good sports. They pose for me whenever I ask.

Nick at the top of the mountain. We took the ski lift up to the top at Sundance.

Ben and Trish pausing on the trail.

Some pretty trees. . . because I was getting vertigo trying to shoot down at the valley, I turned the camera up the hill.

No comments: