Friday, November 17, 2006

Observations on Day 4



-- Different shoes today. Same results. I don't remember the last time my feet hurt this much.
-- I could work for an MLM until my dying day and STILL never understand what motivates people to want to be a distributor.
-- I wish I did understand what made them want to. . . then maybe I'd be better at my job.
-- I am really good at customer service when I need to be, but I never really LIKE it.
-- I need one of those mats that the people stand on at Walmart. Where can I get one of those? Walmart?
-- When pressed into a discussion about my religion, I am not as good as I once was at defending myself. Living in Utah and having those conversations very rarely has made me weaker.

One more day. . . Oh how wonderful Thanksgiving weekend will be.

No comments: