Friday, November 03, 2006

Random Friday

It's Friday, and convention is spinning up around here like a tornado. There's an energy that accompanies a big event like that, and it's in the air. . . it's electric, boogie woogie woogie. I'm probably going to babble more than once today. But first, let's start with a few thoughts on the TV week.

The following may include a spoiler or two, just a warning. . .


Grey's last night. . . am I the only one that felt like it was really sad? It almost stressed me out.
I wanted to cry for Bailey. There were so many great moments. I'm glad they're letting us see a softer side of Alex. . . Also, I have decided that Embeth Davidtz pretty much does one thing. I like her, don't get me wrong, but I've never seen her make much of a departure from the character she played last night. It's all pretty much the same. . .
Lost. I wasn't that upset. I didn't totally care for Eko in the first place. He was Ok to have in the background for mystery, but he wasn't crucial. I do find it interesting that only Bernard is left from the tailies, and we never see him. What was the point of introducing them in season 2? I'm much more fascinated with what's going on with the Jack story line at the moment anyway. I thought the direction that one went in was very interesting.

Heros. This show is just getting more and more interesting. The cheerleaders dad freaks me out. What is his DEAL? This is a perfect example of how to succeed where 6 degrees fails. We KNOW all of these characters are connected, and we care about all of them. But we're 6 episodes in and we are just beginning to make the connections. So cool.


I am so glad Studio 60 is back this week. We'll be in Salt Lake at Trish's show that night, but I am SO watching it when we get home.

No comments: