Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Blur of Organization

While I must admit to having taken a short break for some guilty pleasure American Idol watching, most of last night was spent organizing. Having house guests coming tomorrow is the best motivation in the world. I haven't let anyone upstairs in our house in 6 months. It's been a disaster of EPIC proportions. It is finally taking shape now. After weeks of weeding through, throwing out, shredding, and filing away our top floor may finally be walkable. I managed to do something last night that I never thought I'd get around to (although it's silly that it took me so long). I put up the 4th peg board in our office. I put the other 3 up almost 2 years ago. None of the remaining 3 boards I painted fit. I had to cut one of them. It took me 10 minutes, and now it looks awesome. I am so glad I finally did that.

It's been stressful, but I can't imagine the JOY I'm going to feel when I have a clean, organized house, AND I have 2 wonderful friends here, AND I get to spend the weekend at Sundance. Seriously, how awesome is that?

2 days to go!!!

No comments: