Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Photos

I finally got around to uploading some of the photos of Christmas day. Turns out there was a smudge on mom's camera lens that I didn't notice while I was using it. . . Oops. So they all have a sort of ethereal glow to them. But you'll get the idea.



Jeremy decided that stockings were just as good worn on the feet as they were to fill with treats.



Nat & Jason and Mom & Dad opening their presents. Natalie got the Josh Groban CD & mom got the Happiest Millionaire DVD.



Grandma got PJs for the boys



And made them Quillows (quilts that fold up into pillows). Ethan was pretty happy with both of them. Carter tried to be.




The remainder of the day was spent playing with trains, blowing bubbles on the table, and playing a little Smash Brothers. Carter feels very strongly about Smash Brothers. He'll GETCHOO!!

What isn't pictured is the puzzle-palooza that was going on in the dining room. I think it was 3 puzzles in one weekend. Good times.

And better than that, I didn't get out of my pajamas all day on Christmas day. Now THAT is a good Christmas.

No comments: