Thursday, January 25, 2007

Look What I Did All By Myself!


Yes, that's right. I hung the bookshelves in our office. They came in the mail over the past 2 days, and while Ben was at class last night I decided I wanted to surprise him. He had a rough day and I figured it would cheer him up to have the book shelf project over and done with. . . Plus I was kind of excited to see if I could do it.

As it turns out, it was totally easy. If anyone out there needs book shelves, and doesn't want the crappy $40 kind you can buy at Walmart, I would whole heartedly recommend Elfa shelving. It was easy as pie to put up (though it totally helps if you have a laser level if you plan on doing it yourself), and as you can see, it worked out beautifully.

I'm pretty proud of myself, I must say.

1 comment:

jennyharhar said...

Yay - looks fab! I know you've been wanting that done forever, so good job!