Thursday, January 18, 2007

Geography

I don't think goose girl knows I lurk on her blog, but I do. & today she brought up one of my favorite things, geography. I should say it used to be one of my favorite things. In 8th grade I was the reigning queen of Geosafari. (It looked something like this, but slightly less high tech because it was 15 years ago) Anyway, she brought up a web site where you can do geography quizzes, so I thought I'd see how well I can still do at these things. Turns out, I have lost my ability to locate countries on a map almost completely. & that is SO sad to me, that I feel I must now spend hours at a time on this site quizzing myself for the sake of my own education.

What happens to our brains once we leave school?! I used to be able to do calculus too. . .

Sundance starts tomorrow! And Jen & Whitney show up tonight! Hooray! If only the house were clean. . .

1 comment:

Girl con Queso said...

I have always been exceptionally horrible at Geography. And as someone who loves to travel, this is a problem. I'm now going to take your quiz to prove to myself how pathetically dumb I am. Can't wait.